E M E R G I N G L E A D E R S P R O G R A M : R O B O T I C S C L U B
Edu-Futuro's STEM Robotics Club teaches teamwork skills through designing and constructing robots using the Lego Mindstorms curriculum. Participants are middle school students who are immigrants or children of immigrants.
Edu-Futuro has Robotics Clubs in four sites in Northern Virginia.
- Gunston Middle School in Arlington
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Arlington
- Francis Scott Key Middle School in Springfield
- Willston Multicultural Center in Falls Church
For more information please email us at email@example.com
The STEM Robotics Club Strengthens Students' 21st Century Skills, Allowing Them The Opportunity To:
1) Collaborate With Others
2) Build Strong Critical Thinking And Problem-Solving Abilities
3) Develop Math, Technology, And Science Competencies