E M E R G I N G L E A D E R S P R O G R A M : R O B O T I C S C L U B
Edu-Futuro's STEM Robotics Club teaches teamwork skills through designing and constructing robots using the Lego Mindstorms and VEX IQ curricula. Participants are middle school students who are immigrants or children of immigrants.
Edu-Futuro has Robotics Clubs in four sites in Northern Virginia.
- Gunston Middle School in Arlington
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Arlington
- Francis Scott Key Middle School in Springfield
- Robinson Secondary School in Fairfax
For more information please email us at email@example.com
The STEM Robotics Club Strengthens Students' 21st Century Skills, Allowing Them The Opportunity To:
1) Collaborate With Others
2) Build Strong Critical Thinking And Problem-Solving Abilities
3) Develop Math, Technology, And Science Competencies