E M E R G I N G L E A D E R S P R O G R A M : R O B O T I C S C L U B
Edu-Futuro's STEM Robotics Club teaches teamwork skills through designing and constructing robots using the Lego Mindstorms curriculum. Participants are middle school students who are immigrants or children of immigrants.
Edu-Futuro has Robotics Clubs in three middle schools in Northern Virginia.
- Gunston Middle School in Arlington
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Arlington
- Francis Scott Key Middle School in Springfield
- Willston Multicultural Center in Falls Church
For information about joining our Robotics Club at the Willston Center in Falls Church, please check out our flyer.
The STEM Robotics Club Strengthens Students' 21st Century Skills, Allowing Them The Opportunity To:
1) Collaborate With Others
2) Build Strong Critical Thinking And Problem-Solving Abilities
3) Develop Math, Technology, And Science Competencies